my dear friends...

So it is time *finally* to clue you into when I
will be coming to the states for a visit... I plan
to be in the states from Christmas through March.
Christmas of course with my family.

I am planning to go up north (probably be mid-late
February. Possibly beginning of March.) somewhere
to meet as many of you as I can. Specially because
I heard you were going to throw me a party. :-)

bink suggested that I try to get to Kent and he
would try to book a concert at Brady's for me... I
am wondering what would be the BEST place to go.
So feedback please. Where would ya'll travel to
meet me? I would like to meet as many as possible.
Wish I could give you a set time but I can't yet.

Amy (Romania)