Re: [RE: ring for you, ring for me--]

"Chris Emery" <chris.emery at ecoutlook_com> wrote:

You make it sound like it's a bad version--I love that version--so pretty.  I
take it that you don't know how I can get this--

>Hyphenation seems such a half-ass way of breaking with tradition.
If<br>you're gonna do it, go all the way and KEEP that name.

I AM keeping the name.  Hyphen really isn't the proper term, it's easier to
describe that way.  I have no middle name.  Basically, my last name will
become my middle name and then I will take the new name.  I am just going to
write it all out for certain reasons--like for my writing or acting or
singing--after all, I've built the name Dana McCullough so I can't lose it,
but I do want to take Rob's name--sort of as a symbol.  Not really to break
tradition.

Girls--anyone with me on this?

>Oops...sorry, that soap box tackled me.

stand up for your beliefs--no one else will!

np: the compilation CD that I made thanks to our new toy--a CD write!