Re: my dear friends...

On Wed, 08 Sep 1999 22:45:25 +0300, Amy wrote:

> bink suggested that I try to get to Kent and he
> would try to book a concert at Brady's for me... I
> am wondering what would be the BEST place to go.
> So feedback please. Where would ya'll travel to
> meet me? I would like to meet as many as possible.
> Wish I could give you a set time but I can't yet.

it doesn't matter to me where you want to have this party...just as long as
i'm invited!  i'll travel pretty much anywhere to see you.  we'll just have
to make sure we have some private time to chat and stuff.

i can't wait until christmas now...and not just because my piano class will
be done.  :)

keep us posted, amy romania.

and for those attending the cincinnati gigs, i am awaiting seeing your
smiling faces, those i have and have not met alike, but especially my
STEVIEBOO!!!!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

"it is only love i feel