Re: wondering why???

Cary R. Enicks wrote:

> No we don't get you post this is probably because
> you're browser has the nosendtootrlist.win95.macro
> virus, it's been eminating in the AOL chat rooms and
> crossing into different emails, without being
> detected, if you have this virus, don't panic.

*snicker* nice try. but see, I don't have AOL nor do I go
into AOL chat rooms nor do I talk with people who do have
AOL. ;-)

> Simple send an email to the otr list stating that the
> list rules, and you feel that by being on the list you
> are better the life of yourself and those around you.

well, of course, I can say that. It is the truth after
all. ;-)

> By doing this you will reset the viruses deadly powers

and all those 5000 minds?

> and make yourself out to be a fool.

well most people think I am anyway.

> Namly A) I can't spell, and B) I'm being a sarcastic
> buttmuch.  Which I'm proud of no doubt.

LOL

> Yes Amy we get your emails.  Good night.

well, you get *some* of my emails. but not all. thanks
though for your encouragement? ;-)

amy