[Fwd: Hello again]

trying this one again since I finally got
something to the list.

-- BEGIN included message

OTRhine at aol_com wrote:

> I知 sitting here by the lake on the edge of Toronto but I知 thinking of
> the river on the edge of Ohio.  How many days until we meet there?

first off listies. I am surprised that no one res ponded to this message yet, or is it that the list is eating
messages that should be appearing in my box again? I wonder if this will get through. A forever question in my
mind.

> I知 thinking of some words to a song that Karin and I recorded a few
> autumns back but never performed or played for anyone.  I知 surprised
> that I can remember it so clearly.

you know, a favorite songwriter of mine once said, "if you have to write a lyric down it's not worth singing." not
of course, the point was that it should dwell inside of you. It should be something that is part of you, or
something that moves you. I say this to say that I am glad that your song is so clear to you. That is the way it
should be.

> I知 tossing you these words like the
> first handful of yellow leaves I saw on the ground the other afternoon
> in Ottawa.

and like a child, I dance under them as the float into my ears.

> (This may make no sense at all without the music.

It made sense to me.

> Over the Rhine
> Coney Island Moonlight Gardens
> Cincinnati, Ohio

oh, how I wish that I could attend. But I can't. It's much too long of a journey for me. But one day, one day.

Amy

-- END included message