Re: wondering why???

No we don't get you post this is probably because
you're browser has the nosendtootrlist.win95.macro
virus, it's been eminating in the AOL chat rooms and
crossing into different emails, without being
detected, if you have this virus, don't panic.

Simple send an email to the otr list stating that the
list rules, and you feel that by being on the list you
are better the life of yourself and those around you.

By doing this you will reset the viruses deadly powers
and make yourself out to be a fool.  Of course I have
aready done this and feel soon repucustions because of
it.

Namly A) I can't spell, and B) I'm being a sarcastic
buttmuch.  Which I'm proud of no doubt.

Yes Amy we get your emails.  Good night.

P.S. just in case you didn't already know this, there
is no virus, I was just making that up......or was
I......