RE: Re: lostie content, but nothing otr.

>You've never met a Music-Nazi, have you?  Our rigid excercise regimen,
>diet fruits and berries, constant exposure to the Cockburn/Heard/Wilcox
>trinity, and the obvious fact that we are genetically superior, all
>combine to make us the ultimate spawn machines.
>As for the vixens...well, let's just say they're not a problem.

Oh, No, no, no, no, no....There is only one King of the Spawn Machine, and
that's me.  All other pretenders can take a moment and take one step back
at this time.   I am the current reigning Stud of the List, and in order to
claim the title, all challengers must first declare a  challenge to me, in
person.  And then attempt to defeat me in hand to hand combat...:)    or a
testosterone filled pissing contest  (well, not literally pissing, mind
you).  The challenger picks the form.

So follow the protocol , take a number and get in line,  I'll get to your
challenge in a year or two after I've properly spawned my share.

Kyle