Re: Re: lostie content, but nothing otr.

So what makes you think nimble and nubile vixens will be interested
in spawning with you?  and- from what i have experienced, cant men
only...uh...spawn...so many times in a given time period?  i dont
think you have the capacity to spawn that much that quickly.
especially considering the number of vixens that use, well, spawning
protection and those who are on the spawn-control pill.  we must not
forget there is a shot for spawn-control.  and then we have to
remember the percentage of females who do not engage in any form of
spawn-control, but are not easy to persuade to spawn...you may be in
trouble, mr. music-nazi...and all of this coming from one who is so
obviously german...Sarah