Re: lostie content, but nothing otr.

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 00:36:28 -0400 "Sir Not Quite So Brave As Sir
Lancelot" <howe.38 at osu_edu> writes:

>Another music Nazi,  for which there should be no tolerance.  I say
>we
>castrate him, so he can no longer pollute the gene pool and produce
>future
>generations of music Nazis.   Why use moderate countermeasures when a
>perfectly extreme one can suffice...

So how much time does this give me?  If I take off work this afternoon I
could spend the rest of the day hustling up and down Bardstown Road
(whoops!  Did I say Bardstown Road?  I meant  Walnut Street...in Provo,
Utah...yeah that's what I meant...)  merging my fascist gene pool with
those of any country and hip-hop despising hippie chick that has time to
duck into the back room of a coffee shop or bookstore.  If I continue to
do this diligently, (but I promise I won't enjoy it, Mom) by the time you
find me IN PROVO, UTAH hundreds of nubile, nimble vixens will be carrying
my Nazi spawn.  WE'RE GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!