Re: Re: lostie content, but nothing otr.

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:29:47 EST "Sarah Sanzenbacher GS|DCB"
<SANZENBACHER at novell_chem.utk.edu> writes:
>So what makes you think nimble and nubile vixens will be interested
>in spawning with you?  and- from what i have experienced, cant men
>only...uh...spawn...so many times in a given time period?  i dont
>think you have the capacity to spawn that much that quickly.
>especially considering the number of vixens that use, well, spawning
>protection and those who are on the spawn-control pill.  we must not
>forget there is a shot for spawn-control.  and then we have to
>remember the percentage of females who do not engage in any form of
>spawn-control, but are not easy to persuade to spawn...you may be in
>trouble, mr. music-nazi...and all of this coming from one who is so
>obviously german...Sarah

You've never met a Music-Nazi, have you?  Our rigid excercise regimen,
diet fruits and berries, constant exposure to the Cockburn/Heard/Wilcox
trinity, and the obvious fact that we are genetically superior, all
combine to make us the ultimate spawn machines.
As for the vixens...well, let's just say they're not a problem.