RE: sending me this crap?!

>insult me once, you'll be replied to playfully,
>insult me twice, you get flamed.
>...if you insult me again, i will virtually disembowell you
>and line your mouth with your own fecal matter,
>for I am not as gracious as the one i aspire to be.

I think Jay is being overly courteous with this dim witted ape here,
 personally I've put him on the block list after his attempt to overload my
email in box,

Evisceration is always a good plan,  but here is a three step process I
reserve for people who really annoy me.

Step 1.  Punch him in the ribcage, breaking one or several ribs.  Tear out
 a piece of broken rib in a fit of rage.  (snarling viciously for effect)

Step 2.   Disembowel him with his own broken rib, then hang him with his
own intestines...

Step 3.  While he is hanging there by his own intestines,  pull his finger
nails and toe nails out one by one at a medium pace, then blind him with
them while at the same time ridicule him mercilessly for being a moron, a
retard of submammal intelligence.  For having a neck size number higher
than his IQ,  For not being able to find his own ass in the dark with both
sets of appendages and a light source,  For fucking around with people who
are obviously his superior in everything he has ever attempted.  For being
born in the first place as result of some carnal union between his mother
who actually turned out to be his older sister and her uncle.  Etc,
etc,....