@Re: sending me this crap?!

In a message dated 8/25/99 3:06:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nicksnelling at compuserve_com writes:

> f*** off

(that response to my helpful message
the other day was edited for palatability.)

Begin flame:

Dear:
[X] Clueless Newbie [ ] Lamer [ ] AOLer
[ ] Me too er [ ] Pervert [ ] Loser
[ ] Spammer [ ] Nerd [ ] Elvis
[ ] Fed [ ] Freak [X] Flamebait
[ ] Other (please specify): _______________

You Are Being Flamed Because:
[ ] You posted a message concerning a pyramid scheme
[ ] You posted a "test" in a newsgroup other than alt.test
[ ] You posted something asking for warez sites
[ ] You quoted an ENTIRE post in your reply
[ ] You continued a long, stupid thread
[ ] You posted something completely off-topic
[ ] You started an off-topic thread
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
[ ] You said "me too" to something
[X] You don't know which group to post in
[X] You suck
[ ] You brag about things that never happened
[ ] Your sig/alias/server sucks
[ ] You made up slang then used it in a message
[ ] You posted a phone-sex ad
[X] I don't like your tone of voice
[X] I think you might be a fed
[X} you used profanity towards me as a defense mechanism

To Repent, You Must:
[X] APOLOGIZE... I HELPED YOU UNSUBSCRIBE!
[ ] Shout "GO RIDE" a thousand times in a packed bus terminal
[ ] "Upgrade" to Windows 95
[ ] Give up your AOL account
[X] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
[X] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[ ] Actually post something relevant
[X] *****READ THE OtR FAQ !!!*****
[ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
[ ] Post your tests to alt.test
[X] Removing yourself from the net (you are hopeless)
[ ] Removing yourself from existence (you are really hopeless)

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
[ ] Bl*w me
[X] Get a life
[X] Never post (TO ME) again
[ ] I pity your dog
[ ] Go to hell
[ ] Yer momma's so fat/stupid/ugly that etc...
[ ] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
[X] See how far your tongue will fit into the electric outlet
[ ] All of the above

End flame.

insult me once, you'll be replied to playfully,
insult me twice, you get flamed.
...if you insult me again, i will virtually disembowell you
and line your mouth with your own fecal matter,
for i am not as gracious as the one i aspire to be.

thank you, and goode day.

(to my fellow rhiners - sorry for this intrusion...
i just want to put on display how very ignorant
some who stumble here are after they are helped.)

jay

"The devil's brand is on my bones,
an' from inside the Holy Ghost groans"
David Eugene Edwards - 16 hp
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2