damning dreams

Kyle vulnerably shares a dream:
>We should all strive to be able to swear like a USMC drill sergeant, >where
>we can go on a profane rampage for 20 minutes without repeating >ourselves.
>I can do about 2 minutes right now, yes, I have a long way >to go.

Kyle, from personal experience as a former cadet at the Air Force Academy
(quite a while back), you're well on your way.  I just want to encourage you
by highlighting some lovely efforts from this last digest.

You amaze us all with:
>No, no,  Chris, get it right, its :  What am I?  A  fucking clown?

Could you be more dazzling clever with:
>Shut the fuck up, bruce.  Everyone is a bleeding ass comedian.  You
> >weren't the intended audience anyway, so as if I give a shit if you
> >liked it or not...:)

I especially enjoyed the softened reticence of:
>Hey Casey,  do some of that Sociology Grad student shit, and help me >out
>here

The ruthlessness is almost overpowering with:
>he is an ex-Chris, he is stone
>fucking dead..." (as we bang Chris's stiff corpse on the coffin...)

I never knew you could be so bold until:
>And Linford always struck me as an asswipe.

Then it all comes back to your daily conversational abilities with:
>who is this asshole coming into my room and fuck with everything on >my
>desk...

You're also awesome about review--base-covering is good:
>linford is an asswipe!!!

>oh, boy i can't wait to hear the response to this one...bring it on, >you
>overly sensitive critics, i am not afraid...

My dear Kyle, I think you will find this response to be quite the opposite.
As a good measurer of crap-slinging and eloquent verbal abuse, I give you
two thumbs up.

Chaoito-
Marie