Re: damning dreams

not bad for a day's work, yes?   i don't care if you were being sarcastic,
i am impressed with list, if i do say so myself...

i do think i need to diversify my swear words though...hey, one of my
supervisors is an old  crusty retired Air Force Sergeant,  maybe he can help
me out...

here is one more to top off the list (just a random outburst) :  Fucking
Canadians...thank y'all for a wonderful experience in the great frozen
tundra.  i am so glad i chose to spend my last spring break up there.  And
Casey:  no need to thank me...Only if you knew it was a race...

kyle

"what else can i say about these Pale Hosers from the Windy City except at
least they are not from Canada."