Chasing Over the Rhine

Hello all.

I have really enjoyed the Chasing Furies CD, as well.
And seeing them in concert is an experience everyone
should have.  So check out their website, get the
concert dates--and go.  soon.

About the OTR connection.  They are very aware of who
OTR is.  They say OTR is one of their biggest
influences.  Their name comes from *rhapsodie*
(obviously with the CHASING added.  So all of your
speculations were correct--it's not a coincidence...

Thought I would share. (by the way, I read that info
in the little mag that comes with my CD club mailing.
THey were the featured artists one month. :-)

Have a wonderful weekend.
And go see Chasing Furies.  Now.

Jeni