RE: driven by useless thoughts?

>Since I have such a big mouth

Do you now?  Really?  :)

>this "psychobabble" as we might call it would be when a
>person states something in a manner in which it is completely
>unrecognizable as the statement in which he or she is trying to make.
 >that may not make sense...

Nothing a couple of good technical writing courses couldn't cure...

maybe this is repercussions on being
a chemist and reading chemistry journals.  i think most chemists
would leave out verbs if it were possible...conciseness is a part of
our nature...

sometimes, doesn't it just make you want to grab a big black marker and start editing right on your computer screen?  I know I do :)