RE: Quickly Re: Everything

> Dear List,

> In truth, I come up on Kyle's side in that arena.

Wow.

http://www.virtualflorist.com

> oneself and one's ideas.  N'est-ce que pas?

Quelque fois.

> What is the proper forum for such musings, if not
> amongst (at least potential) friends?  Again, I'm
> not saying <this> is the spot, but I can think of
> times when I had nowhere to turn and might well
> have made similar posts.

And don't refrain in the future.   Just because some of us (myself included)
use this as a forum for post-adolescent rib-poking doesn't mean you can't
post whatever the Diety Of The Week moves you to.

Just don't be offended at the fun-poking.

> Whilst I ramble, I must also assert:  suicide is
> not funny.  I do not appreciate previous (albeit
> intended lightly) recommendations of mode of
> self-disposal for a certain mellodramatic poster.
>  Not cute.  In very, very poor taste.  Did not
> expect to read such things here.

Anything is fair game for humor in my book.  If you can't laugh at
something, you've lost your will to live.

And as the motto I've borrowed from the Church Of The Subgenius states:
"Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke"

> <blink, blink>
> Just checked out the two dimensional
> representation of the visual aspect of the famed
> Vogel mojo on AnDrew's site.  I, carefully
> skeptical, must confess. . . <nah!>  I ain't
> confessin' nuthin.  <deep breath>

The Vogel Mojo can't be captured by a camera.  Well, maybe using some
advanced technique for Kirlian Photography or something.

It's an essence, an aura, a magical presence that only exists in a sphere
immediately surrounding Drew.

> <deep breath>
> Peter
>
> <deep breath>
> <sigh>

No...PUSH!

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP: The Orb _The Orb's Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld_

Follow-Ups: References: