Re: Just a thought

> >I have always liked the songs i have heard by crowded house, i didnt
> >realize that is what he is from...have you heard his song, Last One
> >Standing?  i think i might have to go out and get an album.  Which of
> >the Crowded House ones is really good??
>
> I knew he had a new cd out, I haven't heard anything from it yet.  As far
> as recommended cd's, I'd suggest the first one (I forget the name, might
> be self-titled) and probably 'Woodface'.  After they broke up, a 'best of'
> cd was released that covers their catalog pretty well.  You might start there
> and work back through the selections you enjoy.  He also put out a cd
> with his brother called 'The Finn Brothers' that I'd rank with his best.

The first one (yes, self-titled) will be the most familiar,
since it has both of the group's biggest singles, but I
think 'Together Alone' is the best album.  I would recommend
that you start with the first, and if you like that one then
you'll want them all.
The smarmy blurb the store stuck on Neil's solo CD scared me
away - too many phrases like "full maturation" and the like.
If anyone has it (the CD, not full maturation) and wants to
comment, it would be most appreciated.

Mike.                                     don't say i never warned you
                                             when your train gets lost