Neil Finn/Crowded House

Sarah, you have the "She Will Have Her Way" from some soundtrack?  Either
way, Neil only has one solo CD: "Try Whistling This".  Very good
songwriting, very sublime.  Takes a while to sink in, like a good OtR song.

He also did a cover of Johnny Nash's "I Can See Clearly Now" for the "Antz"
soundtrack.

Quite personable, that Neil.  At WOMAD, Crowded House artist and bassist
Nick Seymour was mere metres from me.  "Coy!" I exclaimed and had a bit of a
chat with him as I conned him into signing my Crowded CD booklet.  Genuinely
unassuming, nice guy.  Saw Crowded House twice only live.  GREAT shows,
both.

That Over the Rhine spinoff band Monk used to play Crowded House's "Better
Be Home Soon" as an encore, back in the days when most of you were in
diapers.  haha.

Bruce