Where you in Ohio should be this saturday

Is the Brady cafe for a show by an amazin woman named Lynn Taylor.

     Though Lynn grew up here, she has long since moved off to New England
where she and her family (who still live in Stow OH.) sell out fair size
theatres- then they come here and have to play the Brady. Lynn does this
show out of love for the place and her hometown. Her music is awesome and
one of the few people other than OTR I would describe as "left of center
folk" (if you remember that bumper sticker) She'll be at the Brady this
Saturday August 21 at about 8 p.m. for detail etc. e-mail me.

I'll post here website whence I re-find it

If you are anywheres near the area, you really ought to come check this show
out. Its rare that she does solo shows anymore, and her family band is a bit
to blue grass. Lynn's not. Kind of imagine Karen and Linford if they were a
bit more direct about thier lyrics. Yeah.

ta

D.M.