RE: What to look for...

> Look for a not-so-tall dude with a shaved head and goatee...
> that would be me.

Hey, Dan.  I got the new Mr. Bungle album _California_ on my ftp site.

A word to the wise.

> Or just look for Drew.  I'm sure his description has tipped
> off many gov't
> authorities as to his internet whereabouts...

The men in black helicopters constantly circle the UC pharmacy areas
searching for the source of the powerful pheromones that emanate from that
area.   Extensive searches have resulted in the complete removal and
replacement of the interior upholstery of a Mazda Miata found parked in that
area.   The driver's side seat was fairly well saturated with the substance
in question.  Later analysis has shown that certain protein groups found,
when further refined, are the key to human female arousal.  Several top
scientists are working around the clock in secret labs attempting to
synthesize this "love potion" for use in chemical warfare.

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP: KMFDM _Angst_