Re: Re: RE if i were a door, would you knock?

> Weston-
> Kyle doesnt like it when people get too deep...some of us here on the
> list prefer to stay our shallow, self-serving, perverted
> selves....

yeah, what she said:)

there is a time and a place for deep contemplation and such, but a public
forum like this is hardly the place.  someone either is trying a little too
hard to show off his sensitive side or is really desperately depressed and
ready to be the test subject of forensic ballistics.  in which case, i
suggest a big caliber handgun (no less than 9mm, preferably hollowpoint) or
a shotgun.

kyle

Follow-Ups: References: