RE: outside looking in

> Geez, I've never felt so much like a stinking outsider in my
> life!  All
[...]
>  It was actually a premonition of this very moment in time in
> which I, in
> my neurotic attempts to make people LIKE ME, have actually
> found myself
[...]
> I'm also wondering which one of me would show up at Moonlight Gardens
> naked...(obviously the one with buns of steel.)  The sad reality,
> however, is that I am home alone - all one of me - feeling totally
> confident with myself but desparately hoping that people will
> just LIKE ME!
[...]

d00d, the best way to get people to like you is to not whine about wanting
people to like you.

As I've always said, there's no clique-ishness on this list.   Anyone can
jump in and participate at any time.

GO AHEAD - TRY TO STOP ME!

So grab your free 120 day trial of the HiveMind uplink unit.

$20, same as in town.

WITH A CLOWN!

IN BED!

ON FIRE!