Re: Moonlight Gardens

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:30:26 EDT, you wrote:

>One other question, at Canal Street, bink and his kilt helped everyone know
>who the listies were, but since he's not able to make it to Moonlight
>Gardens, how are those who've not met us before supposed to know who we are?

Just look for Drew.

EVERYONE knows Drew.

If you don't know Drew, just close your eyes in the room. Drew's
natural magnatism will attract you to the group.

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.                  http://pharmacy.uc.edu            (513)-558-3784