Re: Moonlight Gardens

Jan writes:

> > Finally, my condo place has a community room for rent that'll hold a
bunch
>  >  of us if we want to gather.  I can pay for the rental, we can make grub
>  >  there, drink there, play guitars, etc..  It's available Friday night or
>  >  Sunday after 10AM, does this sound good to anyone?
>
>  sunday sounds good to me, but i am toast's disposal for departure times.
>  what about saturday pre-show?  is it available then?
>  jan

Between Friday night and Sunday morning, Sunday would work better for me, but
I don't know at this point if I'd be able to definitely be there or not.
What I'd like to know, besides a pre-show gathering as Jan mentioned above,
what about a post-show shindig of some sort immediately following the
concert, instead of just waiting till Sunday at 10?

One other question, at Canal Street, bink and his kilt helped everyone know
who the listies were, but since he's not able to make it to Moonlight
Gardens, how are those who've not met us before supposed to know who we are?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Beth Orton - "Central Resevation"

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's