Re: Moonlight Gardens

pre-show, we can meet at Lebo's, the restaurant nearest Moonlight Gardens
(in Cincinnati's suburb named "California", how apropos).  It's kinda
southern-midwesty.  Or somewhere else.

Post-show, it depends on the ages of all involved.  We can put our heads
together, start a new country up, and figure out what we're in the mood for
a few days prior to the event, eh?