NEED HELP: I Mother Earth

I figured this was as good of a forum as any to ask a favor...

To any Canadians or U.S. people with cool CD shops near you:

I have been looking for quite some time (since it came out on July 13th)
for I Mother Earth's third album _Blue Green Orange_.  No stores near me
have it.  One store said it could order it, I gave them the product number,
and then nothing.

Their first two CDs were on Capitol Records, so they were easy to get in
the U.S.  Now they are on a Canadian division of PolyGram, called PolyGram
Products.  Anyway, I can't seem to get it here.

If anybody can help me locate this CD, please email me.

Thanks,
Dan

NP: Radiohead - The Bends

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
      "So just chill 'til the next episode..."
+-              Snoop Doggy Dogg '94              -+