Re: Limp Bizkit

Chris Emery responded to marquis:
> >Limp Biskit is *about* glamour, and attitude--wear blacked out
> >contacts and....
>
>Limp Bizkit is #1 on the Billboard charts this week.
>Just thought I'd throw that in - I've never heard anything by them.

Never heard 'em?  Hmm... I guess that's not a bad thing.  They do a cover
of George Michael's "Faith."  A friend of mine likes it, but I keep telling
him that GM's version is better...

They're sort of hip-hop hardcore.  Not as good as RatM, Downset, Stuck Mojo
or Korn, though.  I had the uneventful time seeing Limp Bizkit open up for
Faith No More on FNM's Album of the Year Tour.

We'd never even heard of Limp at that point (this was August 1997).  We had
just seen Stuck Mojo the week before, so Limp didn't even stack up... plus,
Faith No More totally overshadowed any opening band on the face of the
planet.  Now, two years later, FNM is broken up and Limp is on top of the
world.

THAT sucks.

Dan

NP: Lenny Kravitz - Let Love Rule

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   "Take it from our drummer 'Puff'... being good-
+-           it gets you stuff!!"   FNM           -+