RE: The Day the World Went Away. (was Re: Cree Summer)

At 09:14 AM 8/6/1999 -0400, chris emery wrote:
>I picked it up while I was in Georgia, and I've given it one listen.  I need
>to unpack my bags, and listen to it again a few times.  I remember liking
>'Starfucker' or whatever the 2nd song is called.

Yeah, that's a good track.  The first track is pretty good, but it really
hasn't sunk in yet.  I don't think I've made it through the remix yet... I
seem to always be listening to the single when I'm getting ready for work,
and I'm normally dressed by the end of #2...

>I never liked DS much at all.  In fact, I still don't own a copy of it.   My
>favorites are _Broken_, _Fixed_, and the 'Sin' single.  ;-)

yeah, I bought Downward Spiral (used), sold it, bought it again (used),
then sold it again... oh well...

Dan

NP: Jennifer Knapp - Kansas

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
       "With $10,000- we'd be millionaires..."
+-                 -Homer Simpson                 -+