Re: Monk Saturday

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:30:35 EDT, you wrote:

>Drew Vogel - our meeting was brief, but I would like to say:  if it truly was
>your "sexy presence" that made that place so hot, please consider toning it
>down a bit next time, ok?

Thanks! I'll do my best, don'tchaknow!

You must come to other events -- what you saw on Saturday was a mere
'simmer' compared to other events! ;-)

>Bruce Lachey - nice to meet you.  I was a little afraid to meet you after
>hearing about the whole pants-dropping thing, but was very proud of you for
>keeping them on!

They were down. They were down. Trust me...

>Chris Emery - thank you so much for informing me of the concert and
>convincing me to come.  I'm very glad I did.  You are quite the gentleman
>host (well, except when shouting expletives at Kyle.)  I'm sorry for wimping
>out on the post-show gathering.  Next time!

Chris is quite the gentleman, eh? He's a good guy.

I'm glad you enjoyed the show!

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.                  http://pharmacy.uc.edu            (513)-558-3784