Re: Monk Saturday

From: MLH6231 at aol_com

>Greetings All!

YAY!  She finally posts something!

>Dan Temmesfeld - you have a peaceful demeanor about you.  I really needed
>that after the day I had Saturday.  I enjoyed chatting with you and I hope
>you get the results you want to hear regarding your CPA exam.  If you
>don't,
>I will empathize with you.  If you do, I will rejoice with you!  Keep me
>posted.

Ain't Dan great?

Keep us all posted, Daniel-san.   I've got my fingers crossed.

>Drew Vogel - our meeting was brief, but I would like to say:  if it truly
>was
>your "sexy presence" that made that place so hot, please consider toning it
>down a bit next time, ok?

No kidding, Drew.   Give the rest of us a chance, will you?

Just for the record, I patted Drew on the shoulder at one point, and I think
he splashed.  What a big, sexy, hairy, sweaty guy.   How can the ladies
resist?

>Bruce Lachey - nice to meet you.  I was a little afraid to meet you after
>hearing about the whole pants-dropping thing, but was very proud of you for
>keeping them on!

Yeah, Bruce.  Please keep your pants on around me in the future.   Well, at
least until our group marriage is finalized.

>Kyle Howe - you have every reason to have confidence.  Be brave!  Take a
>chance - you just might be surprised by the results.  And to your friend
>that
>I said looked older than you:  I'm sorry.  I'm sorry!  I'm SORRY!  That is
>exactly why I did NOT want to play the "How old do I look?" game!

woman:(age questions) != happy woman.

Rule of thumb.

>Chris Emery - thank you so much for informing me of the concert and
>convincing me to come.  I'm very glad I did.  You are quite the gentleman
>host (well, except when shouting expletives at Kyle.)  I'm sorry for
>wimping
>out on the post-show gathering.  Next time!

Well, it's just so *hard* not to shout expletives at Kyle.

Right, Nik?

Don't feel bad about skipping the post-show gathering.  We did, too.  We
were literally dripping all over the car, and decided to bag it.

>You all are lovely people!  Thanks for making me feel welcome Saturday
>night.

Anytime.

>Not quite so overdressed now,

You weren't overdressed then, either.    Rowr!

Chris
--
np: Monk _Blink_