Monk Saturday

Greetings All!

Please don't faint: yes, I'm posting!  I'm just doing this to humor Chris,
Dan & Bruce, then I'll go back to lurking in the shadows.  While the music
was heavenly, what I really enjoyed was getting to meet more listies!

Dan Temmesfeld - you have a peaceful demeanor about you.  I really needed
that after the day I had Saturday.  I enjoyed chatting with you and I hope
you get the results you want to hear regarding your CPA exam.  If you don't,
I will empathize with you.  If you do, I will rejoice with you!  Keep me
posted.

Drew Vogel - our meeting was brief, but I would like to say:  if it truly was
your "sexy presence" that made that place so hot, please consider toning it
down a bit next time, ok?

Bruce Lachey - nice to meet you.  I was a little afraid to meet you after
hearing about the whole pants-dropping thing, but was very proud of you for
keeping them on!

Kyle Howe - you have every reason to have confidence.  Be brave!  Take a
chance - you just might be surprised by the results.  And to your friend that
I said looked older than you:  I'm sorry.  I'm sorry!  I'm SORRY!  That is
exactly why I did NOT want to play the "How old do I look?" game!

Chris Emery - thank you so much for informing me of the concert and
convincing me to come.  I'm very glad I did.  You are quite the gentleman
host (well, except when shouting expletives at Kyle.)  I'm sorry for wimping
out on the post-show gathering.  Next time!

You all are lovely people!  Thanks for making me feel welcome Saturday night.

Not quite so overdressed now,
Melissa