RE: Homelessness

	Kyle wrote:

	>and what mates?  i stand alone without peers :)  merely a stranger
             >>in a
	>strange land.

>Aliens live on alien planets (from our perspective anyway), and strangers
>are at home in a strange land. :)

on the surface, that might seem like a logical statement.   But when you
really think about it...There might be many different aliens (we are using
the term as in extraterrestrial and not the illegal kind )  and many
different aliens planets.  An alien is just as alien on any other planet
that is not its home planet.  Same logic applies to the stranger, I can
still be a stranger  and not at home in any strange land that is not my own
designated domicile, be it a physical home or where my heart resides.   In
this frame of reference, I (the stranger) is still in a strange land (this
particular time and place).

kyle