Re: Opening mouth, to unforeseeable end.

feothan at yahoo_com writes:

> Greetings.

hullo.

>  I am both comrade (to some) and lurker.
>  Where Yourselves are concerned,
>  I dare to hope for more of
>  the former than
>  the latter.

as do i.

>  Hello.

Williams, Williams...
almost reminds me of someon...

naw, couldn't be.

hi, i'm jay. edward jay.

pleased to meet you.

>  I have not been about long.  I have, however,
>  lurked long enough to note that
>  what I have stumbled upon
>  is a group of minds
>  unified in their love for
>  (or at least, interest in)
>
>  intelligent,
>  passionate
>  art,
>
>  the cinch-pin being the music of overtherhine.

that, and my own ideology -
the pursuits of cognition and ritual... there is more.

>  Humor me.

(did you not read my oven/freezer elf recollections last week?)

>  I am, I grant you, an indistinct figure emerging
>  only into the light of a single candle,
>  but grant me this boon:
>
>  Introduce one another.  Who are the principle voices here?  What
>  individual ideological encampments are?

i am the voice of willing amongst the encampment of edward.

you ask of ideals? clearly i have had none.

>  Aw, heck.  If y'all were a box o' crayons, who'd be what colour and
>  why?

three circles of colour,
and i sit neatly in the overlapped intersections of these:

black.
all that which is night.
and the night shall be filled with music...

burgundy.
the colour of the contemplative drink,
the colour of our blood nine minutes after the letting.

forest green - the flavour that of the black forest.
rich canopy cover.
organic, yet not bright, but seasoned... tried.

if i may also choose an element and portray it as crayon:
Fire.
as David Eugene Edwards has said:
"Fire is the colour of my true Lord's hair..."

thank you, and welcome to this forum.

edward jay

NP: Theatrum Chemicum - _Verso la Luce_

"Out of sorrow entire worlds have been built,
out of longing, great wonders have been willed"
Nick Cave - (are you) the one I've been waiting for?
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2