Re: Opening mouth, to unforeseeable end.

> Introduce one another.  Who are the principle voices here?  What
> individual ideological encampments are?

Gardner McPherson, by pen name, Brian Gardner by given name.  I've managed
to induce most people calling me Gardner.  I don't speak often, but when I
do... a couple people pay a little bit of attention.  I have Tom Waits
Tickets for the 26th of August.  That in itself makes me cool.  Raven is
cooler because I wouldn't have known they existed if she hadn't posted to
tell me.

> Aw, heck.  If y'all were a box o' crayons, who'd be what colour and
> why?

I'd normally be an emerald/jade green, but as my life is zapping a lot of my
energy right now, I think I'm probably closer to a grey at the moment.  I
will return to greenness soon.  If I don't then I WILL change my life.  This
will not work for long.  I shall return.

Gardner.

--
If I'm ever really drunk
it will be from drinking every drop of your soul

-Over The Rhine, "Grey Monologue"