Re: Opening mouth, to unforeseeable end.

--- Peter Douglas Williams <feothan at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I am both comrade (to some) and lurker.
> Where Yourselves are concerned,
> I dare to hope for more of
> the former than
> the latter.
>
> Hello.

howdy, sirrah.

I'll forewarn ya now, the people here are not shy.
     when you least expect it, we'll show up in your
neighborhood.  (we've had a few abductions, but only
every now and again, and only when the moon is
partially full).  we'll go on rants, tirades, and all
those things completely unrelated to over-the-rhine.

you didn't really wanna know more about the band,
didja?

well, at any rate, welcome aboard.  God bless ye.

I'd be more burgundy than red, I should think.

the tumbleweed that is lindsey.
(albeit, a little still these days.)