Re: Opening mouth, to unforeseeable end.

--- Peter Douglas Williams <feothan at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I am both comrade (to some) and lurker.
> Where Yourselves are concerned,
> I dare to hope for more of
> the former than
> the latter.

> Introduce one another.  Who are the principle voices
> here?  What
> individual ideological encampments are?
>
> Aw, heck.  If y'all were a box o' crayons, who'd be
> what colour and
> why?

     I am a fellow lurker in love with the music of OtR despite the
fact that i only have one of their CDs (GDBD)
usually found broken in the bottom of the box. Or, the one that always
got stuck in the built-in sharpener on the back of the box of 64.
The colour.....? Burnt Sienna