RE: Steve Earle

Steve says:
  I lean more towards the likes of Dave Alvin, Gillian Welch,
Lucinda Williams, Iris DeMent, and Buddy Miller.  Of course, a nice dose of
Hank Williams, Sr. never hurts either.  :)
-----

It looks like your leaning toward the proverbial "dark side of the force" if
you know what I mean.  Your taste looks like a 'who's who' of "Goth
Country". I lean more toward the light side of the genre. Maybe I just need
to gain a few more years of musical maturity to fully understand Lucinda. I
think we can all agree on the classics though, Hank, Woody Guthrie etc.

-Gabe