Re: List of Songs

Sarah <SANZENBACHER at novell_chem.utk.edu> inquires:

> Also- can someone tell me, is "Bothered" from one of the newer cd's
>  (i am not sure which) the same song that is at the end of Eve if you
>  let the cd keep playing on?  I saw a show in Toledo and kept their
>  song list and I thought that was the song they called "Bothered".

Bothered is on Besides, a different version
than the more minimalist track at the end of Eve.

lovely song.

ej

NP: OtR - Besides

"...Every form of creativity is for me only possible in an extreme situation
of life..."
Blixa Bargeld (Einsturzende Neubauten, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds)
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2