Re: List of Songs

I have just recently joined this mailing list so I am going to have
to make my list of songs from only four CD's.  Unfortunately- I have
been quite out of the loop with OTR the past few years since I moved
from Toledo to Knoxville TN...Also- being in grad school means that I
buy few CD's, but I swear I will catch up!!!  Here are my songs from
the albums I know:
TWHF: If I'm Drowning
P: Jacksie, And Can it Be
E: Baby Jane, Daddy Untwisted
GDBD: Poughkeepsie, Latter Days

Also- can someone tell me, is "Bothered" from one of the newer cd's
(i am not sure which) the same song that is at the end of Eve if you
let the cd keep playing on?  I saw a show in Toledo and kept their
song list and I thought that was the song they called "Bothered".
One last thing- has anyone seen them in Toledo?  The played one night
with a band called The Kind and I wondered if anyone else remembers
that show and band.  It is kind of strange, because my brother is now
employed by the old members of that band.  They own a cafe in Toledo.
                                                    Sarah