Painted my Name

That's because, with the exception of toast, the list has obviously gotten a
lot smarter in the last year.  That song blows; on CD, it's one of those
where I feel I'm gonna go into a seizure do to her weirdo singing style in
the verses.

(I painted my name on a bridge today AY AY AY
in black + chartreuse + burnt sienna + gray YAY YAY YAY)

I like the resolution of the "down by the water ... just you + I" bit
though, and live the stand is tolerable to my ears.

Bruce