Re: So, who is in the band these days?

Jeff H wrote:

>Well, now that the Cowboy Junkies tour is nearly over, I thought
>I'd indulge in some shameless speculation.  Who is gonna be on the
>stage come time for the concert at Moonlight Gardens?  We know that
>Karin and Linford will be there and Jack will probably be there,
>but after that it gets kinda hazy, doesn't it?  Is Dave LaBruyere
>still sitting in on bass?  What about Brian, or Terri for that
>matter?  Anyone got any insight?  Just my curiosity getting the
>best in me...

Jack's still in the band?!  haha hoho heehee.

K+L+J w/ assistance from Brian is a safe bet.

I'll tell ya if Dave is gonna bass after I see Monk this Friday.

One of you Columbusites, why don't they air condition Newport?!  We saw Cult
there last night, and I feel like a slender reed after sweating off 10
pounds in that heat.  blah.

Bruce