So, who is in the band these days?

    Well, now that the Cowboy Junkies tour is nearly over, I thought I'd
indulge in some shameless speculation.  Who is gonna be on the stage come
time for the concert at Moonlight Gardens?  We know that Karin and Linford
will be there and Jack will probably be there, but after that it gets kinda
hazy, doesn't it?  Is Dave LaBruyere still sitting in on bass?  What about
Brian, or Terri for that matter?  Anyone got any insight?  Just my curiosity
getting the best in me...

    Jeff

Visit the Over the Rhine History Page at:
http://members.tripod.com/JeffreyHolland/otrhine

"The only problem I have with these mysteries is they're
so mysterious"
Caedmon's Call - "Shifting Sand"

Jeff Holland      JHolland444 at hotmail_com
http://members.tripod.com/JeffreyHolland