Re: Lostee gathering

There's a limited amount per flight, and it's a three week advance purchase,
but Vanguard airlines (http://www.flyvanguard.com/) has phenominal rates to
CVG (Cinti) from Pitts, Minneapolis, Chicago Midway, Kansas City, Denver,
Dallas, Buffalo, Myrtle Beach + Atlanta.

Typically rates are cheaper flying into DAY (Dayton) for some reason, and I
imagine transportation could be arranged in some manner.

Bruce