Re: Lostee gathering

I'm answering before I'm reading any replies, so...

It's Coney Island; they have kid rides, blah blah, and two places I've seen
Over the Rhine play:  once in a covered "bier garten" type space and another
in a nicer outdoor space with a second level overlooking the rest.

The pool part has water slides, blah blah.  Nothing too exciting.

Coney Island shares parking lot space with Riverbend Music, an especially
crappy outdoor venue (10k+ seating, varied music) + River Downs, the horse
track.

Less than 3km towards Cincinnati from Coney Island is a suburb appropriately
named "California" that has a great redneck-y type bar called "Lebo" that we
patronize before Coney or Riverbend shows.

Bruce