@ One from each album + 3

Linford wrote:
>If you had to pick ten songs that convey the heart of what Over
>the Rhine is about, which ten would you include? (At least one
>each from Till We Have Faces, Patience, Eve, Good Dog Bad Dog,
>The Darkest Night of the Year, Besides and Amateur Shortwave Radio.)

Well, Linford's challenge is on...

Here's my pics from each album, plus three others (to round it out to 10):

TWHF: If I'm Drowning
PAT: How Does It Feel (including reprise)
EVE: Sleep Baby Jane
GDBD: The Seahorse
DNOY: A Little Lower Than the Angels
Besides: Last Night
ASR: Moth
Other: Daddy Untwisted, Jack's Valentine, Anyway

But it's so hard to pick... it really is.

     "I probably shouldn't have eaten that packet of powdered
      gravy that I found in the parking lot" - Homer Simpson

Dan

NP: The Simpsons

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+