Re: Re: Re: bitch, bitch

In a message dated 7/12/99 6:36:01 PM, howe.38 at osu_edu wrote:

>that's because no one exists within my personal zone of control without my
>
>permission.  only those who have permission to enter get treated with the
>
>proper techniques, all others are treated as intruders :)  and your
>
>permission has been revoked for a while :)  good day

I don't recall putting that particular entry visa on my Christmas list.
Thanks, though. I think.

And if we're gonna talk about personal space, what was the deal with winging
a box of bink's precious cereal at my right eye, hm? You almost ruined a
wonderful evening. What a bummer if we finished bink's show at the hospital.
Though I'm sure the interns would have been entertained no end.