rhaposodie

Several years/months ago I found this on one of the websites that someone
has up on OTR website.
Here's the intro Karin does to Rhapsodie:

You had to ask
What crazy thoughts
Were going through my head
Well your photographs
Still sittin' on
The table by my bed
(isn't it?)
Though many years have gone by
And some unkind,
Yours is the only body
I want next to mine...

Would you say that this person is a current love or a former love who is
being mourned obviously for a very long time. This just really expresses the
way I feel right now - my significant other of 2.5 years broke up with me. I
tried to save the relationship but you can not make someone do something
they don't wish. So, I had to let go because I really do love him very much.
I guess the entire Rhaposodie song just makes me sad and feel better at the
same time. Well I am pities myself enough to the list sorry if I have
offened anyone.
Debbie

3174685 ICQ number
and the cadences we hear may grow different in coming years still I'll tell
you that I couldn't love you any more than I do right now
and if you should ever leave then I would love you for what you need
-OTR Rhaposodie