Re: bitch, bitch

>I'm asking for it here, but i'm going to stick my neck out and point out
that
>since this is still on the list, i do believe it's everyone's business if
>they so desire it to be.

>So, in effect, he is minding his own business.  At least, that's how i'm
>seeing things.

see the problem with that is i got that post at work, so i had to forward it
to myself at home.  it wasn't meant to be on the list, i posted it to the
OtR list by mistake.  the email nazis are pounding on my door right now i am
sure,  (actually he is taking a dump in the bathroom, but close enough for
government purposes)

so mind your business :)