Re: I may be clueless, but at least I'm eclectic

>From: barkera at nsk-corp_com
>
>>Here's a 3rd record (Canadian) gem for ya,
>>
>>Klaatu - Sir Army Suit
>

>Which Klaatu album had the song the Carpenters covered?
>
>'Calling All Occupants of Interplantary Craft'
>
>Woo-hoo!
'Woo-hoo!' is right!  I think it's on Hope and I can't remember the
name of the song, but I'm not sure if 'CAOoIC' is really it or not.

I'm getting interested now.  I may actually go home and fire up
the cd player for the first time in a month and a half.

AaronB
Chris
--
np: Roxy Music _Avalon_  (It's you guys' fault!)